For a beautiful, easy addition to clean, low maintenance, consider laminate shower wall panels. The smooth texture makes removing accumulations of soap and water is very easy, and laminate panels are available in almost any color or design you can imagine. Choose a style that matches your existing decor, or decorate in a way that allows your shower is the focal point of the room. Bathroom laminate eliminates having to worry about the grout lines or uneven tiles, making your walls are easier to maintain for the following years.
If you are determined to make a beautiful look to your shower wall panels. Use your own creativity and implement your own shower wall panel’s ideas by combining different ideas in this article.
1. Use a cloth and cleaning products to clean the shower wall panels. Laminate panels attach to your walls with an adhesive, which works best on walls that are smooth and clean.
2. Cut your laminate panels before installation. Start at the wall you are controls your shower. Measure the location of controls and where you will place your brand laminate panel. Place the panel faces down and use a saw to cut the holes for the controls on the shower. Also, cut the laminate to have the appropriate height and width for the wall.
3. Apply the adhesive liberally rolled in the back of your shower wall panels. Be sure to use enough glue around the edges so that the laminate is not peel over time. Place the laminate wall panel from the bottom. Slowly put the piece in place, aligning the holes you cut for the controls on the shower.
4. Remove the protective layer of the laminate before installing each piece on the wall.
5. Measure the height and length of each extra wall in your shower and cut the laminate of the same size. Use a panel for each wall. Repeat the installation process for each wall, removing the protective layer on each wall before continuing.
6. Cut the corner pieces to the right size. The corner pieces are inserted into the corners to hide bond created when two panels meet. The corner pieces must be from the top of the laminate to the bottom bath.
7. Place a small amount of adhesive to laminate to the back of the corner pieces and apply it to the upper corner of the laminated shower wall panels.